Name of Organisation: Centre for Health and Social Justice (CHSJ)
Position: Research Assistant
Qualification: Master’s degree/MPhil in Social Work or Social Science or Rural Development or Public Health, or in any relevant subject.
Location: New Delhi
No. of Positions: 01
Experience: Preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience in a development sector especially in qualitative and quantitative research.
The vision of Centre of Health and Social Justice is of a just and interdependent society with dignity and well-being for all. It works at promoting equitable development where governance systems are inclusive and accountable. MITRA, a team of CHSJ is currently focusing on working with men and boys for gender justice.
To support and implement the current programmes on men and boys for gender equality, CHSJ is looking for a young dynamic Research Assistant.
Some key responsibilities and deliverables for the candidate are listed below
Learning and Knowledge Management
· Coordination with field-level staff for daily activities.
· Collecting field-level data – qualitative and quantitative information.
· Conducting interviews and surveys at the field level.
· Documentation and report writing.
· Collation of progress data and reporting.
· Process performance analytics of fields with regards to social, economic, and health impacts.
· Knowledge management in the form of case studies, articles, stories, etc.
· Good knowledge of research and research methodologies.
· Experience in working on research projects on gender and gender equality.
· Data management and data analysis-qualitative and quantitative both.
· Good communication, documentation, and social media management skills.
· Working experience in handling data on SPSS and Atlas data analysis software.
Interested candidates may apply and send their CVs with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org